When: Aug 5, 2022 11:00AM-3:00PM, Eastern Time (US and Canada)
UVA is proud to sponsor a community meeting to discuss ACCORD, how far we have come and where we are headed. The event is all virtual, and you
may attend any or all of the topics.
Access the Event:
You are welcome to invite colleagues to attend the Community Meeting, especially researchers who are new to ACCORD.
- 11:00 – 11:10 Welcome to ACCORD
- 11:10 – 12:00 Technical Overview of ACCORD
- 12:00 – 12:15 Break
- 12:15 – 12:45 Demo of ACCORD
- 12:45 – 1:30 Brown bag lunch with users sharing their experience
- 1:30 – 1:50 Breakout Room Topic Discussions Session 1
- 1:50 – 1:55 Switch Breakout Rooms
- 1:55 – 2:15 Breakout Room Topic Discussions Session 2
- 2:15 – 2:30 Break
- 2:30 – 3:00 Peek into the Future of ACCORD
The same topics will be covered in the two breakout sessions so that you may attend two of the topics.
Breakout Room Topics:
- Security Architecture
- Software Applications
Send your questions to ACCORDSUP@virginia.edu. See you on August 5th!