RC staff are teaching a series of free hands-on workshops this fall that are open to all UVA researchers. Space is limited, so register today! Topics include:
- Image Processing with Fiji/ImageJ (Sept 11)
- MATLAB Fundamentals (Sept 12)
- Programming in MATLAB (Sept 19)
- Optimizing R Code (Sept 24)
- Parallel Computing in MATLAB (Sept 26)
- Introduction to Parallel R (Oct 1)
- Machine Learning with MATLAB (Oct 3)
- Automation of Image Processing with Fiji/ImageJ (Oct 9)
- Imagining Data Mangement with OMERO (Oct 16)
- Deep Learning with MATLAB (Oct 17)
- Moving R Programs to Rivanna (Oct 17)
Register through the new CADRE Academy portal. You can register for classes, follow tracks or workshops that are not yet scheduled, and find other related workshops.
The above workshops are a part of the following education tracks:
For a comprehensive list of all such educational opportunities across Grounds, visit the Computation and Data Resource Exchange (CADRE) education portal.